Taxes Due – June 30th
Council passed the 2021 budget on April 19th; and Tax Notices were mailed on May 6, 2021.
Deadline for payment of taxes is June 30th. The penalty after that date is 15% on the current owing.
Payment may be made:
- By Mail: Send your cheque, with envelope postmarked on or before June 30th, to
- Summer Village of Parkland Beach, Box 130, Rimbey, AB T0C 2J0
- In Person:
- At most banks or credit unions, with your Tax Notice
- At the Summer Village office (mail drop-box is now beside the Front Door)
- Online Banking: major banks (except RBC) and Credit Unions
- Your “account” is the tax roll with “0” in front e.g. 0374_ _ _ (7 digits)
Receipts are only provided by request. If you require one, please phone 403-843-2055, email [email protected] or enclose a note with your cheque.
For more detail on spending, assessment, and education tax rate changes, click on the “Facts” document below.