Parkland Beach Marina – Slip Draw
March 21, 2019
APRIL 1 is the deadline to apply for a boat slip for 2019 Season
The Parkland Beach Marina has up to 18 slips for rent. Applications for rental of a slip are put into a “draw” each year. The draw is open to everyone, however Parkland Beach property owners will be drawn first. (See Draw Process below)
- The “2019 Rental Agreement” is your Marina Slip Draw application form, and it MUST be received prior to April 1, 2019 to be entered in the Slip Draw.
- Please submit by:
- mail, to PB Marina Association, Box 130, Rimbey AB T0C 2J0
- email to [email protected] or
- drop-off at the Summer Village Office (9 Parkland Beach Road; phone 403-843-2055)
- Form must be complete with a description of boat (type of boat/ ID number).
- Fees will remain the same for this year ($200 plus $50 for Key deposit) and are payable to “Parkland Beach Marina Association“, once your name has been selected and a slip assigned.
- If payment is not received within 20 days of slip assignment notice, your slip will be re-assigned to someone else.
- The Rental Agreement form is available in pdf format below
**To enter the draw, print the 2019 Rental Agreement form, fill out, and submit before the deadline.
All Summer Village of Parkland Beach property owners names will be drawn first and assigned a slip number. Slip # 1 to draw # 1, slip # 2 to draw # 2 and so on. Any remaining slips will be assigned to all other applicants using the same draw process.
- Volunteers are always welcome for dock installation and removal.
- Slips will be installed per the drawing supplied to the Parkland Beach Public Works Foreman.
- The SVPB Foreman has traditionally organized tools, rope, etc.
- We will not be registering pontoon boats as RV Heaven has room to the north of our slips.
** NOTE** Use of the Parkland Beach Marina, including (but not limited to) slips, pier, parking lot and boat launch is at the sole risk of the renter and/or their guests.