Notice of Assessment – in your the mailbox soon
date: March 30, 2021
A Notice of Assessment was mailed to all Parkland Beach property owners on March 26, 2021
Notice of Assessment Date is April 5, 2021
Deadline to submit an assessment complaint is June 4, 2021
- To file an assessment complaint
- First call the Village Assessor – Rod Vikse at 403-343-3357 – to discuss the issue
- If the complaint is not resolved, see the Assessment Review Board (ARB) Complaint Form below.
- The fee for filing an Assessment Complaint is $50 per residential parcel or $300 per commercial lot, and must be submitted with your completed form to the Summer Village office, by the deadline noted above.
The overall the assessment values have dropped from the previoues…..this is related to market value changes. Both years are available below for comparison.
You can also see your assessment values here …… GIS property detail map new assessment values will be updated soon!!!
Coming soon… Property Tax Notices:
- Will be sent by mail in early May
- Tax payment deadline is June 30, 2021
- If an assessment appeal is filed, the property taxes are still due by the deadline.
- Late payment penalty is 15%