COVID-19 Relaunch at Parkland Beach
Parkland Beach facilities are open to the public. Residents and visitors are reminded of the following:
- Maintain physical distance at the beach and in other public areas. Spread out in family/cohort groups.
- It is still mandatory that any person experiencing symptoms of illness remain at home.
- Anyone with a history of international travel in the last 14 days, or with close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, must remain at home.
- Sanitizing is not carried out on picnic tables, playground, or exercise equipment. Please use your own hand sanitizer before and after use.
- Your cooperation is appreciated in keeping public areas clean by using the waste & recycle bins.
COVID-19 public health orders are enforceable by law.
Albertans and Alberta businesses must follow the orders issued by Alberta’s Chief Medical Officer of Health, under the Public Health Act.
To report breaches of CMOH/MOH isolation or self-isolation requirements OR if you see unacceptable crowding or behaviour, please report it to Alberta Health Services at 1-833-415-9179 or to Rimbey RCMP at 403-843-2223.
DO NOT CALL 9-1-1
UPDATE: Click on the Alberta Biz Connect link for the latest guidelines on relaunch strategy.
Please consult the Alberta Health Services website for up-to-date information regarding the pandemic; OR