Parkland Beach Hall
When: Sep 19, 2020 - Sep 20, 2020
The Reserves Clean Up has been CANCELLED for 2020, due to the pandemic.
Watch for dates in 2021, and plan to come out for this important community event. Great progress has been made over the past decade or more, and we hope to continue in the future.
The committee is always seeking new and returning volunteers to assist with the immense task of cleaning up the municipal reserves that back onto private properties. These areas are a potential safety and fire hazard.
The clean-up is normally held on the third weekend of September, with work bees on:
- Saturday – 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (lunch provided for volunteers)
- AND Sunday – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (followed by a volunteer appreciation BBQ)
Volunteer Tasks include:
– buck up trees already on the ground
– brush cutters – carriers – rakers
– feed the wood chipper (if available)
– provide general help
– help with the BBQ
– Donations of Baking are also greatly appreciated, for the volunteer meals
Any equipment you have available would be appreciated!
****PLEASE – NO PETS OR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16****
The Village will require that you sign in and out each day, for safety and liability coverage.
Contact Wayne or Pat Deschamps – 403-843-6198 for more information, or leave your name at the Village office – 403-843-2055.
Many hands make light work and it’s a great way to meet your neighbours!